Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: my first public screening

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..is on friday! It's a 3 minute film made with K40 sound film and K40 self striped film edited with cement. I hope my splices hold.
    Cross your fingers for me!

    Mikko

  2. #2
    Inactive Member technicolour's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Whats the film about Mikko?

    Good luck

    ------------------
    Jim

  3. #3
    Inactive Member penshuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be rooting for you Mikko. Great stuff. I use cement splices too, and I think they're stronger than the film as long as they're made right and the cement is fresh.

    Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's titled "Man From A.M.I.S." It's about a neighbour fight I gues... This mullet dude is fixing his loud car and one wuss neighbour comes and asks him to stop because their baby can't sleep in that noise. Mullet guy doesen't say anything in the whole film he just pushes this another guy down and starts cruising in the parking lot and pissing this guy off.
    The end.

    This film was made because I had about 30ft of direct sound film left.

    M

  5. #5
    Inactive Member penshuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well? How did it go?

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It went well, but the sound was not so good (it came thru a bass guitar amp) as in my "home theater". But after all, it went well, the audience liked it (I hope).
    (It was a party in Viikinsaari island, there were two bands, a Freak Circus and a improvisation theater + my film, with the actors of that theater)

    M

    ------------------

  7. #7
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    I found your comments to be rather brief...Ok, so most other posters comments could be considered brief compared to mine..but still...they were brief.

    -Alex

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •